Not Funny, Paula...

Friday, December 30, 2016

Paula likes to shake things up a bit every once in a while. She tends to push me to be more adventurous in that way. Like it or not, I'm always doing new things anyways! I think she is trying to tell me something with this new tic, too.

It's no secret that I like my sleep. I don't function very well if I get less than eight. Seven is doable, but I sleep a bit longer on weekends. Longer if I'm on vacation... However, Paula seems to dislike this particular trait in me. I do, too, to be honest, but my body just doesn't agree with me on this, I've tried.

She may or may not be mocking me with this new tic. It's hard to tell. However, she has started to crow like a rooster. I did it several times yesterday morning, and all before the sun came up. Someone turn that thing off, I'm going back to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor