Popular Paula

Saturday, February 13, 2016

I have talked a lot lately about how much Paula loves my co workers. I think it is all the strong and varying personalities there. I've already shared the special bond between Paula and Adelana. We sit next to each other and get the most interaction.

However, not everyone acts the same way around Paula. Take for example my friend Jackson. He and Paula have a unique relationship. Jackson has a strong personality and a strong mind and will. yet I find him often apologizing to Paula after she sasses him. She always tends to get the last word. He has started apologizing right off the bat anytime she shows up in his general direction. Paula tends to pick on Jackson a lot, but he takes it very well, letting her think she is the one in charge.

Between Adelana's attitude and Jackson's apologies, as well as the rest of the work crew, she gets quite a bit of attention. Paula is quite popular. She might have more friends than I do! And she helps me make more all the time. Maybe one day she will learn how to be a good wing-man when I go out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor