Paula's Laugh

Friday, November 4, 2016

We know Paula is funny. She pulls some pretty crazy stunts. One of her most recent is her laughter. It amuses me to no end. Especially with her timing. This past week, my church held a meeting in the Assembly Hall on Temple Square in downtown Salt Lake. It's a stunning building! I love old architecture. Just look at this.

The stunning outside

The magnificent interior


One of the speakers, one of my peers, told a joke. The congregation laughed, then Paula laughed, followed by more laughter from the crowd. I was so entertained by this! I was sitting behind the stand in one of the choir seats, so I got a clear view of all the laughter and confusion in the crowd. So perfect.

She has been doing a lot of laughing lately. In fact, she did it today at work. However, Ashley didn't seem to recognize what exactly Paula was up to. She giggled and responded that it sounded like a duck. It made me laugh all the harder. And I thought my laugh was bad, at least I don't sound like a duck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor