Beginnings and Endings

Thursday, August 17, 2017

I'm glad I'm suddenly getting so many great stories from Paula, but not gonna lie, I'm nervous about Paula disappearing when I no longer work around such wonderful people. Which is silly, Paula has been with me for so long, I don't think she'll just disappear, but at the same time, I am a little nervous.

Anyways, the real story was from a large meeting at work. As we slowly filter in from the different departments, there is a lot of chatter as people find friends and people they started with. As we get closer to the start time, Paula gave a loud scream, silencing the room just as the meeting started.

The meeting ran for about an hour with a lot of news regarding a lot of changes. There were a few squeals of excitement and a few times Paula decided to talk back. Despite her personal opinions on the meeting overall, Paula is still her helpful self and basically let out a closing bell as well. Her final scream happened at the conclusion of the meeting.

Apparently, everything starts and ends with Paula...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor