Powerful Paula

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Today I received quite possibly THE most beautiful comment I have ever heard. I was at another stake conference, and Paula- as always- made a show. She really likes attention and I have a few stories I will have to post later.

After the meeting, President Newton came up to me saying along the lines of, "I just had to let you know that your noises bring me peace." I sure I had the most confused look on my face. Noises usually disturb the peace, right? Not bring it?

He continued by saying, "I just know you are in the audience and I can't help but feel loved." I can't even handle how grateful it makes me to hear such wonderful words! I had no idea Paula had that kind of power and effect on others. I hope he isn't the only one. Maybe he just voiced what others feel? I hope so, because love is a powerful thing and it's part of my life mission to spread that power as far as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor