Happy Monday!

Monday, July 17, 2023

So if you have been following my recent adventures, you would know that I've had a bit of a rough go as of late. 

But that is something that I absolutely LOVE about Mondays. They are a fresh start. Mornings can be the same way.

I know, I can always pick up and start over any time I want, but some days, you just have to cut your losses, call it a bad day and curl up with a book, my cats, and some chocolate and hiss at anyone that interrupts.

There have been so many days lately that have felt like this. There has been a lot of reading and hissing going on while simply trying to keep up on the day to day important tasks.

This week though. I'm already so excited and in love with this week. I should hear back from the library about a position I applied for (I REALLY hope I get it!), I should have a new car by the end of the week (oh, how I neeeeeed this for my sanity!), I am taking a trip down south to visit my family, I have a new sign up for the Reader's Escape (just 4 spots left and it's full! YAY!) and I finally feel like getting back to work.

I have needed these wins. I feel like I'm finally making progress and about to move forward. I've been so much more productive today. I even did dishes and started some laundry... that I need to go home and finish. But I love being back in my office daily, this alone is making a big difference. 

I'll soon be back to giving updates on Madamn and how much progress I'm making and how much better it's getting. 

And it's only 2 PM! I can do so much more, even with periodic breaks for rest. 

I love Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor