Not So Consistent, but Making Progress

Saturday, December 16, 2023

 Hey friends!

Remember how I wanted to be more consistent, then got a new job and didn't write for a month? Yeah, it's been a doozy!

But just in time for the holidays, I think things are calming down a bit as I figure out a routine. 

I have Saturdays where I can really get some focused work done while I try to balance work and home life. 

Part of the reason I love writing so much is my ability to step away from those and create my own world. My office space just makes me so happy. 

I miss being here everyday, but finances are kind of a thing. So until my books are making me more than my work salary as a full time employee, I'll be masquerading as a bank teller by day. 

On the up side, I've found myself getting much more organized and having better systems in place so that it actually requires less time. 

That I'm loving.

So there might be a few changes and developments as I work on things, but know that big a great things are coming. I'm so excited to see where life takes me. 

The future is looking bright my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor