Welcome 2024!

Saturday, December 30, 2023

Ok y'all. I'm SO ready for this new year.

2023 was a bit rough for me. It was not my favorite. Sure, there were some high points and good days. I got back into blogging for one! Go me!

But I'm not going to pretend this year was all sunshine and roses, as much as I love both those things. 

Let's start with the things I'm excited about for the coming year, shall we?

I'm excited to have one job this year instead of several. I love my new job and plan on sticking with it for quite a while.

Second, I'm excited for the income that will come as a result of a full time job. Not only that, but finally allowing me to grow my financial situation. 2023 did a little of that, my husband and I are way better off than we were in 2022, to be sure. But we plan on keeping that momentum going. 

Next, I'm really excited about several projects I'm working on. Madamn, for one, which I hope to publish this year in August. But there is also a children's book or two in the works with my husband, and I am still working towards the publishing house, albeit much more slowly.

Most importantly, I'm excited to focus on my health. The events of this year have shown me that I really need to make this more of a focus. I've started a few habits that will help with this. I've noticed a huge change in my body now that I've had to give up dairy and gluten. 

More than just the diet changes, I'm excited to be working on getting stronger. In fact, STRONG is my word for 2024. 

I want to be stronger, not just physically, but also mentally, emotionally, spiritually, financially, and in the business sense, too. 

I want to not only start the year strong, but focus on growing that in all areas of my life and I'm so excited to see where I end up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor