Memories of Paula

Friday, September 13, 2024

Guys, I wish I had a better memory. Paula has had some amazing antics this week that have made me laugh so much.

That was entirely the purpose of this blog when I first started. 

But now that I sit down to write these "unforgettable moments" guess what happened?

I know that there have been instances at home. I know there have been instances at work. 

And I'm kind of crushed that those memories are already gone. Some were even just today. But they were so small and simple and well-timed, that at the time it only felt natural.

Isn't that just the way life is sometimes?

We remember feeling slighted by a coworker, or the stress of a busy day. 

But it's those small, natural, and easy moments that get forgotten. Yet those are the ones that can really make life worth living if we are willing to pay attention to them. If we are willing to take the time to savor them and remember them.

Life is full of good times.

I know I need the reminder to cherish these times more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor