Speechless

Saturday, August 27, 2016

No, not Paula. She always has something to say. But she did leave a friend of mine speechless the other day. He was talking about how early he had to be at some event or another. He was going to be exhausted trying to get there by 8 AM. I don't think Paula was amused as I normally have to be at work by 6 AM.

Granted, Brenden stays up later than I do. He is still in college after all. Paula, however, did not seem to think this as an excuse. She went off on him! She even got my head shaking with attitude. Brenden just stood there while she was on her little soap box. By the time she finished, he really had nothing left to say. So, since actions speak louder than words... he stuck his tongue out at me!!

I guess sometimes, that is really the only response you can give to Paula.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor