Madamn

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

 So, biographical fiction! 

I touched a little on this project in my last post, but let me share some of the really exciting things about this next book.

I am releasing it on This woman's birthday, so it will be out on August 22, 2023. I will be doing pre-orders, but not sure when that will be an option just yet. I'll keep you updated.

I have one cover finished, but has not been released yet. Check back next week. The second cover is still in the works. I have big plans for this book, obviously.

The woman's full name is Ernestine Emilie Prondre de Guermantes, Countess Picot de Dampierre.

She never had any children, so her story got lost and her chateau and property fell into public hands. But take a peep at this chateau!



It's stunning. 

There is even a hall that was made to imitate the Hall of Mirrors at Versailles. It's currently privately owned but rented out for business conferences, etc.

My new goal in life is to have a retreat here for writing or reading. Either way, I'm flexible. 

I'm currently going through the first draft and breaking up scenes into chapters and fixing any glaring issues I see. I'm starting negotiations for editing and what that will look like while I go through it one more time. 

Then comes the really fun editing with feedback from someone else. 😬

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor