In Other News

Saturday, March 25, 2023

 In addition to all of the exciting things that have been happening with my writing, another really big life change happened. 

I got married.

Isn't he so handsome?


I met Erich right around the time I started this blog and he has been my best friend for years. We lost touch for several years, but reconnected recently. We dated for a few months before we eloped. 

I also ended up moving to Wyoming and it has been an adjustment! 

Anyway, all of this to say, I have a new name.

My pen name when writing my nonfiction has been Paula Jean Ferri since Paula was so much of the inspiration for my writing and my own given name was not searchable online.

But my new last name is! So now that I'm switching to fiction, I am now using the moniker J.S. Baehr. 

I'm really glad my husband has a unique and fun last name. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor