Paula Knows Her Place & Privileges

Saturday, July 27, 2024

The other day at work we were discussing safety. What to do in case of certain situations, etc. During this discussion, my boss mentioned she is the only one allowed to scare us when she sneaks up on us (as she loves to and is prone to do). 

However, Paula wasn't having any of that. She quickly spoke up and voiced her discontent. 

I love that the people I work with know her well enough to say, "Ok, fine, and Paula, too." 

Having Paula around grants me certain privileges and I love it.

Anyway, short entry this week, I still have alot of work on Madamn that I would like to accomplish before the day is out and I have a family dinner tonight with my in laws.

Side note, can I just tell you how much I love my in laws?

It's a rare thing I hear, but I feel so lucky to not only have such a great husband, but I love his family, too. So I am looking forward to this dinner. Not to mention my cats also stay with my MIL, so I get to snuggle my kitties.

However, it does limit my time a bit today because I have also decided I need to place a higher priority on my health, so I took 30 minutes for a quick workout. 

But I did get to find all the books I needed as gifts for the next Reader's Escape (aaaaaand maybe a few more for me. And since my husband came with, he found a few as well...)

If you are wondering, we do have a full library between us with 1051 books that I have scanned into my tracker app and a few more that I haven't scanned. That is also a project I'm working on.

But enough procrastinating! On to Madamn so you can see just how cool this woman really is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor