Here's to a Big 2025!

Saturday, August 3, 2024

Happy Saturday friends!

I've had an interesting week, but am so happy to have a weekend to recover! Working a full time job while trying to write and grow a business is no easy task. 

I've spent a lot of time this week thinking about how I want to grow and scale my "side hustle" as a career. 

I want to be an author, yes. But I LOVE the publishing side of things so much more than the actual writing part. For years I've toyed with the idea of creating a publishing house, and I'm getting close to caving in and doing it. 

However, I'm not sure I can handle that with the year I've got planned, so I'm looking at that as an option in the next couple of years.

Madamn is set to release almost one year from now, in August of 2025. And because Em was a countess who seemed to do things large, I'm apparently going to follow suit and release the novel during her birthday and in her chateau, combined with my yearly Reader's Escape.

SO! Get your passports ready, we will be in Paris in a year!

I'm also wanting to launch a Kickstarter with all sorts of gifts and swag, so the next year will be quite busy!

It will be a great lead in to the whole publishing house idea, though, don't you think?

Keep your eyes peeled and be sure to follow along on social media for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor