Feeling Official

Monday, April 3, 2023

 I have some exciting things happening in my life. One more update before I get back to the tic stories and writing updates.

I have an office!!

I found a place here in town where I can write to my heart's content without being distracted by laundry and dishes and all the things.

There is a desk and comfy chair and a place for my bookshelf (singular, the others I keep at home) and filing cabinet.

There's even a window! I am solar-powered, so this is essential for me. 

I just finished moving in, so there aren't many book updates as of yet, but I'll let you in on a little secret... I'm working on some merchandise for Madamn while it is with beta readers and edits. I'm so excited for these to launch and I'll let you know as soon as I have things up and running!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor