I Have Something to Say... Maybe.

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

 Wanna hear the hardest thing about being consistent?

Sometimes, I just don't have anything new or profound to say.

Trying to come up with a new idea when I'm simply revisiting old ideas and improving on them is a challenge. 

Me coming to the office looks the same these days. I start off with a bit of study, respond to some messages if there are any, then go over the notes and feedback to improve Madamn. Most of it is pretty little stuff, too. 

At least right now.

But I have made a commitment to update this blog, and by George, I'm going to keep that commitment!

I just have to think of new things to say and new ideas to implement. 

This is part of the reason I've never started a podcast or started making YouTube videos. I do have a few there. Once in a while, I'll make reels for my social media. 

But for the most part, this stage is pretty unglamorous and it's hard to find new things to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor