That Was Unexpected... And It's Not Even Tourette Syndrome

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

 Hey there friend.

So one problem with trying to be consistent is that it can be exhausting. Especially if you deal with some big health issues. Even if you don't, sometimes life decides to throw a few curveballs.

I want to give you a head's up.

I have one of those curveballs in regard to some big health issues. Most of the time, things are just fine, but not always. 

Every once in a while, my body likes to say, "NOT WORKING!" It can take me a few weeks to figure out what changed and adjust accordingly.

Yesterday was a rough day. I slept most of the day after overdoing things on Monday. So now I have a few weeks of adjustment and not knowing what my body is going to do for the day.

So while I will try to be consistent, if I don't show up, know that you are still loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor