What Happens When We Are Consistent?

Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Results. There are HUGE results.

I know I wrote a blog post about this topic before when I was much more consistent about writing my blog in the first place, but wow.

Sometimes lessons have to be learned more than once I guess. After setting a goal to be more consistent in writing my blog in 2016, I saw a huge uptick in the results that I was getting in every aspect of my life. 

Life gets complicated, things get in the way. The past year alone has been one of constant change for me, with very little consistency. Was not good for my ability to get things completed or make much progress in my life.

Honestly, I'm not even sure I remember the goals that I set at New Year's this year.

But even just in the past week of consistent effort just showing up to my office, I have seen a lot of progress in my novel, in my blog, in my studies, and in reading. 

I need consistency in my life.

And boy, do I sure love the results. I might actually finish my novel within the timeframe needed to publish this year. And it's coming up really fast. 111 days left to publication as of today! (I may or may not have a countdown timer on my phone.)

But I'm so, so grateful for all of the support that comes when I take time daily for myself and my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor