My Biggest Writing Secret

Friday, May 19, 2023

 I love writing. I have been an avid journaler since I was eight years old. I'm not a bad writer to start out with.

But do you wanna know what absolutely TRANSFORMS my writing?

Smart friends.

If I can't find something I'm trying to research, I simply post it on social media and I have exactly what I need almost instantly. If not right away, at least within 24 hours.

When I finish a manuscript, I send it to friends. I do this BEFORE an editor even gets near it.

You have no idea how much this novel has changed for the better just from a few comments from very smart people that I love and respect.

I have a lot of work and cleaning up to do, but wow. 

It's already loads better.

Greatness is in the details friends.

I don't know all of the details. But between me and many others with different knowledge and expertise, I can get the details right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor