Personal Life Update

Thursday, July 13, 2023

 Hey there friend.

So, while I am an author and TS advocate, right now it doesn't pay all the bills. 

I've had a lot of odd jobs over the years.

I've taught voice lessons, worked in a mortuary (as the secretary), have done copywriting, worked at gymnastics academies, recruiting, RA/cleaning lady, sandwich artist, and cashiering, just to name a few of the more exciting ones.

But out of all the jobs I've had, the library positions have been my favorite. Of course. I LOVE being surrounded by books all day

I've had a few of these positions, but I've always had to leave when I moved, because I've done a lot of that.

Now that I'm married and a little bit more settled in life, I'm applying yet again for a local library position. 

I interview tomorrow. 

Pray for me and wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor