Spring!!

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

It is finally here! I don't know about you, but I am simply thrilled!

This winter has been a long and rough one for me. I feel like I barely escaped with my sanity.

Fun fact about me, I'm solar-powered. The more sunshine I have, the more energy I have and the more capable I feel. Now that I have longer hours and am recovering from a car accident back in January, I am going to be able to do so much more. 

It may not always be writing-related. I have a lot of responsibilities at home, with family, and at church, too.

It's just that now I feel like I can handle it all instead of needing lots of naps and hibernation breaks. This warm weather is just so invigorating!

Maybe I'll get this book finished by my deadlines after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor