Trying Something New

Monday, April 24, 2023

Life can get pretty overwhelming at times. I am amazed at how often I find myself wishing for more time in the day, or even in the week.

Yet I also know it is entirely my own fault. 

I'm so nervous and excited to publish Madamn and to release it into the world that I've been putting other things in front of my time to write. 

I stay later at work, I schedule things on my day off, I make an extra mess cooking that takes extra time to clean up.

Sometimes it's not entirely my fault. I will get asked to help with various projects for church or by friends that I want to love and help and support...

The funny thing is, that's in big part why I wrote my fourth book, Hard Earned Lessons Learned. I was asked to help so many with writing and publishing books that I put it all in a book so I could have time for writing. 

That's a bit harder to do with things like singing at funerals, or making dinner for someone whose house has flooded. 

BUT, despite the chaos that life holds, I am going to spend some time every day in my office.

My super supportive husband is going to hold me accountable. I'll also report here how I'm doing with that goal and make sure I'm making progress on Madamn so I'll have updates there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor