Whoops! and Reader's Escape "Report"

Saturday, June 29, 2024

 Soooo, I missed my blog post last week. Sorry about that. But it was for good reason.

I had run away to my Reader's Escape! It was a bit short, but oh so lovely. While there, I realized this is the FIFTH one I have led! and I swear they just keep getting better and better. 

This was also my first FULL retreat. I had no available beds. Not only that, I still had people interested and will have another one in August!

I'm so tickled to see these become such a hit and to keep growing. 

There are certainly still things I'm learning since every retreat has different people and a different dynamic, but they are always just so good. 

As much as I love having a retreat that is super close, I don't know that I'll do one here again. 

I much prefer the house we used last September. 

At the same time... I've had an idea. An itch in the back of my mind that seems to be pushing it's way forward to become a reality.

As I've started thinking about next year's Escape, I realized that I will also be (FINALLY!) publishing Madamn in August.

Which might make it possible to make the Escape much more interesting. 

Em's chateau is currently used as a business retreat space. Who wants to go to France???

In the meantime, here are a few pics from the Escape:









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor