Worth It? Maybe Not Yet, But It Will Be

Saturday, August 31, 2024

What a week! I've been on a crazy emotional roller coaster, and I'm SO glad it's a 3 day weekend! I've been busy trying to delegate more tasks because I've been dealing with a ton of burnout. I've spent a lot more time journaling and crocheting (I learned how to make a granny square this week!), and generally trying to get my bearings.

There has been some drama at my full time job, but I really don't want to get into it here. On the upside, one of my coworkers is trying to get Paula to speak in Spanish. Not much luck yet, but there does seem to be a bit of progress happening. 

Madamn is suddenly making SO much more progress thanks to me finally biting the bullet and hiring someone to help me. And I can't tell you how much I LOVE the changes being made and how quickly it is progressing. Things are getting really good, really quickly and you should be getting excited about it. 

I've been getting a bit of help on my Kickstarter campaign and have help with planning the Paris book launch/Reader's Escape. Both of which are also coming along swimmingly. I am so ridiculously excited for the coming year! It helps a lot when dealing with stress and drama.

One day, it will all be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor