Just another update

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

 Whoops! This is probably my longest lapse in writing/posting since I got back on the wagon in May!

So thanks for sticking around.

I'm home and safe after my excursion to my latest Reader's Escape. It was amazing, as usual. I've been home a few days, but I'm still unpacking and in denial that it will be another year before there is another one. 

At least now I can focus on my new job as a dental assistant and my novel. It has been a minute since I've dedicated time to actually writing and editing. 

I have still made progress in the fact that I have joined a writer's circle and we have been meeting weekly to discuss the parts of Madamn that I have shared. I have gotten some REALLY great feedback, met new friends, and learned a TON.

I'm really excited to start applying it to Madamn. 

I think the best part is seeing how excited people get about Ernestine's story. They get invested and want more, meaning the momentum around the book release continues to grow.

Pretty sure this book has already changed my life and it continues to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor