Life Updates!

Friday, September 8, 2023

 Hey there dear friend! 

So I started a new job this week. It's going to be part time, but for training purposes the first few weeks, they have me as many hours as I can stand. 

As much as I love writing, I can really only do it in short bursts, it works best for me. So I found another outlet for my energy, which allows more movement and more finances. Win-win, right?

I'm training to be a dental assistant. 

Crazy, huh? Feels quite out of the blue for me, too. 

But turns out, I quite like it. I like the people I work with, I love the constant movement and energy, and it's always great to learn a new skill. I'm excited for the opportunity and let's be honest, a bit more stability in my finances. 

I wasn't sure I was going to find a job in my community that I enjoyed doing, so I had started to build another facet of my business and started writing copy again. I found an awesome client that I love working for. I love her content, our voices are similar, which makes it easy, and I get to write. I love how words just flow out of my fingertips. 

On top of all the other things that I'm doing in my life already like cleaning and cooking, spending time with my husband, church responsibilities, working on Madamn, the Reader's Escape, and another business venture I'm working on and not ready to reveal... Life gets pretty full.

I'm still determined to keep writing here as much as possible. I've seen a spike in views (thank you for that, by the way!) and don't want to lose the momentum. 

Anyways, life is good and I'm excited about the direction I'm heading. What an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor