Consistency Update

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Remember how I had a goal to simply be more consistent with my blog? I got back into blogging around mid-March. I made a post about consistency back in May (you can find that post here).

Anyways, I'm in absolute awe of what is going on now. 

My views have completely skyrocketed and I'm in a bit of shock to be honest. I'm so excited about it. It doesn't mean much yet, but I'm working on that. 

The past few weeks have been a bit like running into a firehose, and I still have a few more things on my list to knock out. But the new job is going well, a few projects have been finished, and the Reader's Escape is next week. 

Maybe then I can get back to focused writing on Madamn. Life is quite the adventure. 

I don't have much to say today, I'm on my lunch break and have to get back to work, but really quickly, the point of all of this was to say thank you for being here and thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor