Story Time- Nancy

Thursday, August 10, 2023

 It's been a while, but I have a Tourette syndrome story. This is why I initially created this blog was to collect all the funny stories Paula manages to bring into my life.

Quick background, since it's been a while, I have a form of Tourette syndrome that is called Echolalia. I repeat sounds and sometimes words that I hear.

My husband listens to a comedy group called Firesign Theatre. They do a comedy sketch called "Nick Danger: Third Eye" that he is particularly a fan of. This group of 4 men voice several characters, including one Nancy.

She has a very unique laugh that Paula has started use fairly often. Usually laughing at my husband's antics, which makes us double down even harder in laughter. 

Listen to the link above for some of the comedy genius and appreciate Paula's copycat laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor