What Creates Confidence?

Wednesday, August 9, 2023

So I have this quote on my wall: Commitment Creates Confidence.

But I tell you what, I'm not feeling that right now. With so many BIG things in the works, I spend a lot of time absolutely terrified.

I'm not scared of failure. Honestly, I don't really see that as an option. I am sure these projects will be a huge success and both will change my life forever.

I am worried about keeping up. These things are moving along so quickly that I'm worried about keeping up. 

I'm worried if I am worthy of such great things. 

I'm worried about how I'm going to make it happen.

Less so on the last one. I have some really great people in my corner. I have so much support and insight from others.

This is really going to go well for all of us involved. I just see the end point and get excited, but also a touch overwhelmed. 

Circling back to this quote at the beginning, it's not exactly true.

Commitment creates results and the RESULTS are what creates confidence.

I'm still in the beginning and early stages of both Madamn and making a shift into a publishing company. I haven't seen many results yet. But I am committed, so I know the results will come. 

Maybe then I'll have a bit more confidence as I tackle all the things coming my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor