Noisy Time- Helpful Paula

Sunday, June 7, 2015

I thought this was rather awesome considering I had just shared a post on Facebook about a post from a while back about Quiet Time. Today Paula did a 180. It makes for a great follow up story.

Today in Sunday School, the teacher asked us to do an activity. As there usually is during an activity, the class got rather loud as they discussed ideas and opinions. The teacher then called for 30 more seconds to finish up their ideas and we would come together to discuss and share insights. She started to collect the cards we had been asked to write on, and was getting ready to attempt to quiet the masses. Not an easy task when people tend to get along the way they do in our ward. Don't you worry, Paula decided to step in and help. She is a very helpful, after all. She likes to pitch in when she can. So Paula spoke up loud and clear, and the noise level dropped in confusion as to where the noise came from and what it was. I saw a few confused looks, which have a tendency to make me giggle. I can only imagine the thoughts running through their minds as they hear this loud, unexpected noise then watch this girl start laughing in the silence. I'm not crazy, I promise. At least, not entirely. Paula did make it a lot easier for attention to turn back to the teacher though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor