How to Handle Dry Spells and the Importance of Vacations

Friday, July 27, 2018

Fun fact about Tourette Syndrome. It comes and goes as it pleases. It's like the phases of the moon, sometimes you have a full moon, which is like having a lot of tics. No, I'm not a werewolf and no, my tics are not more frequent during the full moon. It's a comparison. Just for the record. 🙂 Sometimes, I won't have many tics, just like how once in a while you have no moon. At least that's visible. Just as the moon is always there, so is my TS.

This makes it a little hard to be consistently writing stories my tics do, when the tics themselves aren't consistent, much less when they aren't new and different during the dry spells. I think I might have been in too much of a good routine because I went on vacation last week (Banff National Park in Canada- it's amazing and you should go!) and oh boy did Paula love it! She was quite active and I suddenly have LOTS of great stuff to write about! Keep your eyes peeled, I'll release them slowly, just in case I hit another dry spell for stories.

In the meantime, here is a great picture to get you excited about the stories to come!

Mirror Lake in Banff. Also, as beautiful as it is, I sure love these people and they are the best part of the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor