One of my Favorite Songs...

Sunday, August 28, 2011

I tried to post a video, but it won't work. Those who are friends with me on FB, should look at the videos I have been tagged in to find this song. It is one of my favorites. Mostly because it was written for me as an apology. Best apology I have ever received! The song is called "Jessica Is Cool." It was written by my friend Alex Denney.
One evening, I went to a group dinner with my friends Brian and Charli. There were several people there I didn't know, which made the evening fairly entertaining. Alex was playing the piano the first time I let out a squeak. After two or three, he yelled at me to "Stop that!!" Charli then yelled at him, "She can't!!!" Alex didn't quite believe that statement, so in a sarcastic tone retorted, "What does she have Tourettes or something?" Actually, yes. Yes, I do. He felt bad once he found out. I told him it was fine, I got a good laugh out of it. Then I got a song out of it. My life rocks, and I can't help it.


1 comment:

  1. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150216843465253&set=t.540690227&type=3&theater Hopefully this works to get you to a video of "Jessica Is Cool"

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by boots by the backdoor