Tipa the Two Year Old

Monday, August 1, 2011

So last week, there was a farewell party for my friend Miles. The house he lives in is owned by a Samoan family and there us a little boy named Tipa that is always running around. Tipa decided he wanted to come to Miles' party. As he is running around being his cute little two year old self, I let out a loud and long squeal as he was playing next to me. He spun around and had this look of horror as I did. It was the look of,"What did I do wrong?!?" His face was simply adorable, and many of us started laughing. He picked up that is was ok, so he started laughing and in traditional Samoan style, gave me a nice sasa... He slapped me. Which only made me laugh harder. I have decided that it is going to be very entertaining to be around children... It's awesome and I can't help it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor