Pip Would Be Proud...

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Yep, that's how I felt, too, little buddy!
So I went to the temple today in town, and was riding home with my new sister, Brittany. She was driving and asked me a question. I don't remember what it was, because I had no idea what she was talking about. The answer to the question was, of course, "I don't know." However, being me, I can't just say that. It had to be exciting in some way or another, having TS, right? Sorry to disappoint any of you, but there were no noises or screams, or even a shoulder twitch. However, it was an exciting TS moment. Yet another evolution has occured... THE WORDS THEMSELVES, the "I don't know," were high-pitched and uncontrolled. I sounded like the little chipmunk, Pip, from Enchanted. You know, when he enters the real world and can no longer talk, but squeaks little words that are barely intelligible? Yep, just like that. It was also exciting considering my obsession with speaking in movie quotes. I don't know how often words will be coming out like that, but listen for new messages (and subsequent blog posts) headed my way!! I can't help it, my life rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor