FAVORITE!!!

Monday, April 8, 2013


Parties are my favorite. I love being surrounded by awesome people and enjoying their company and getting to know new friends. Especially when new friends get to experience my "alternate personality" AKA Tourette Syndrome. At a recent birthday party for my friend Breanna, I happened to be ticking quite actively.Very few knew what was going on, and the rest didn't have much reaction... that is, until Garrett piped up. After one particularly loud tic, he turned to me and asked,

"Is that your mating call?"

At this point, the few who knew what was going on burst into laughter. I laughed so much I couldn't breathe as he continued,

"Because it's working."

This has to be one of my top favorite reactions, right up there with Alex Denney's song.

Apparently as I continued to tic, he turned to Warren and asked why I do that. Warren explained and apparently Garrett felt really bad. I wish he wouldn't, since it is one of my favorite memories and a great story to tell!! People like this make me happy. People are a favorite, too. And somehow I attract the most awesome people in my life, I just can't help it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor