Stahhhhp!

Friday, June 23, 2017

Every once in a while, I tend to think I know all of Paula's antics. Especially considering her tendency to recycle old tics. They come and go and every once in a while, she tosses in a new sound. I know the drill, I've got this. Right?

Nope. She still manages to keep me on my toes after all. Here is a new spin, I had another change happen today. It's like I'm going through puberty again. And far too often. This one actually gave me a bit of a scare. The tic was the same, it was just a simple scream... but it kept going and going. I didn't know when it was going to stop. Slightly disconcerting. 

Good news: it finally stopped.

Bad news: she's now literally taking my breath away. And lots of it. 

Take a breath, Paula.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor