Game Shows

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Paula was on fire the other day, I tell you what! She was quite active, but I simply had to share the highlight of the day. Most of the day passed quite cheerily when Paula went off. However, at one point I got a little frustrated with a contractor. He was trying to get more money than was fair for a task. Don't get me wrong, I don't blame him, paychecks are kinda helpful. However, that's not how my company operates.

I was explaining the conversation to a few co-workers, when Paula came out, and obviously not happy. After a few giggles, the conversation went from him trying to make a deal, to playing in a game show. "What does he think this is, Deal or No Deal?" Paula in her fury proclaimed, "No Deal!"

At that point, people couldn't even pick up a conversation after the laughter. Apparently, she belongs on a game show. Maybe she could win me enough money to pay for editors for my next few books...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor