Book Club

Saturday, March 23, 2024

So random fact, Amazon is beta testing book clubs. Excuse me, it's "early access." I've been leading one of these book clubs since late 2021 specifically for Writing & Creativity

I'm actually kind of proud that I've been able to keep it running, even if I sometimes have to add on an extra month once in a while. I attempt to update the book every other month. Sometimes it might be 3 months.

BUT, the really exciting thing is I was snooping around the other day. I somehow managed to get 93 members in this book club, and it looks like it's currently one of the larger groups about writing and/or creativity!

Honestly, I'm a little shocked, but excited about it. I'm finally getting members with really great suggestions (as opposed to those who join simply to suggest and promote their own work, whether or not it has anything to do with writing). 

Anywho, I'd love to have you join us! I liked the group above. Can't wait to see you over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor