Nephews Are The Greatest!

Monday, June 20, 2016

Over the weekend, I went home for my nephew's 4th birthday. This kid is a stud! He already has a dirt bike (with training wheels of course!) and a mo-hawk. He also loves his Aunt Jessie. He made me promise months ago that I would be home for his birthday. The funny thing is that his parents took him into Vegas to a water park with his cousins. Which meant I got to stay home and babysit his little brother. Also a stud. He doesn't have a mo-hawk just yet, but he can't even talk yet either, so he might be a little young.

At just 14 months, he is a hoot. He is so different from his older brother! When Brantley (the now 4 yr old) was this age, he did not like Paula. He didn't like loud noises in general and when Paula showed up, he would look at me, and slowly start to cry. Then we would have to basically start over every time I came home. He would be super shy and sling to his mom before he would warm up to me.

Rowdy, on the other hand, is no where near as cautious as his brother. In any way! He follows Brantley anywhere, even if he doesn't have the coordination and ends up falling on his face. I have photos of this kid with a mouth full of blood- and smiling! he is fearless and as happy of a baby as anyone could want. So when Paula shows up, he will always turn and face me before smiling. On occasion, he would even giggle at me. That just made me melt. It was a good distraction for him to get into something. He is one you have to keep an eye on! I just love these boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor