Paula Apparently Likes to Write

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Or at least take credit for it!

This is probably one of my personal favorite stories of Paula.

The other day at work, my friend Kimber and I were discussing my book that I am writing about TS and how it affects communication. She thought it would be awesome to put Paula in the "dedicated to" paragraph. I laughed and thought it was a great idea. After all, without Paula, there would really be no inspiration for this book to begin with!

Then Kimber decided it would be an even BETTER idea to make Paula a co-author! Paula LOVED that idea! I haven't heard Paula get that loud or excited in a LONG time! She was so loud, every co-worker in the room started to comment at the same time. I started getting IM's from co-workers in other rooms! About 20 minutes after, I had a co-worker walk past and as soon as he looked at me, he chuckled again. He didn't even know the full story!

I can't tell if Paula actually likes to write, or if she is more excited by the idea of getting some spotlight. Either way, I don't know if I would dare not putting Paula in as a co-author. We will have to see if there are any rules about that... Keep posted though. My goal is to have the book finished by the end of the year!

1 comment:

  1. Jess, I have been awful at keeping in touch, but I still follow your blog! I miss you and Paula and can't wait to read your book!!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by boots by the backdoor