When You Can't Tell Who's In Charge

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

We know Paula can be quite the diva, but sometimes she can just be downright pushy! Take yesterday at work for example. While at work, my friend Travis started feeling picked on, so he started singing, "All by myself..." Of course, my little diva would jump in to finish his line in her cute little squeaks, sounding just like the next line. "Don't wanna be..." Then she was joined by a few others, "All by myself!" This was of course then followed by a loud round of laughter. They must have put laughing gas in the vents at work or something because I was literally crying from laughing so hard.

But wait, it gets better!! Once the laughter died down, Keely and Shain started to mention how funny Paula is and how I can't just let her take over like that. Pretty soon I'll have to start asking permission to speak up. So the question was posed, "Paula, can Jessica come out?" And Paula screamed, "NO!!!" We were simply dying of laughter. So I guess Paula is going to stay and work for me, so I'm going to head home to work on my writing.

Deal?

No? That's not how it works?

Oh.

Dangit, Paula! Who's in charge here?

Obviously, not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor