Paula is Jumpy!

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Sometimes Paula takes the words right out of my mouth. Most of the time, she does her own thing. She is often far funnier and wittier than I am. However, this is my brain, so it only makes sense that on occasion, Paula can express exactly what I'm thinking. How do you tell when it's me vs my Tourette's? You may never know. Mwahahaha.

But here is a great story for you to show sometimes we do think alike. I'm not typically a jumpy person. I don't scream, though I may flinch when things catch me off guard. This is a tried and tested trait. I have numerous friends who have tried to get me to scream. I just freeze when caught off guard. I must have been a possum in another life...

However, the other day at work, I was walking around a corner at the same time as Brianna.* Of course, we were both startled, but none more than Paula. She screamed. She's a bit of a chicken...


*Name has been changed

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor