Paula Likes People

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Sundays are my favorite of days. I love the group I go to church with. they are continually inspiring me to be the best version of myself by simply being amazing. They are so giving, aware, intelligent, thoughtful and so much more. They aren't perfect though. So sometimes Paula thinks she has to step in and help out. Or something.

This week's lesson was on service. The discussion leaned towards the little things we can do that make a big difference. The teacher at one point observed, "Sometimes, people aren't very nice." Ohhhhh, Paula was not happy about that. She piped right up with an emphatic, "NO!"

After a few minutes of giggles and laughter, the teacher continued on with the lesson. That didn't last long though. She looked at me again and chuckled a bit more. She even conceded, "I guess I deserve that, people are nice."

Yes, indeed. They are. Sure they aren't perfect. But for the most part, they are pretty wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor