Hide and Seek

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Since developing Tourette syndrome, I have not really played hide and seek thanks to Paula basically shouting out anytime I try to hide. She's a terrible sport. However, since the start of COVID-19 and having to be quarantined, she might have changed her mind. We all know that Paula is a show-off and loves people. So with just my roommate at home with me (who is still working and not available most of the day), she is either trying to play with me or has gotten really depressed.

What I'm trying to say is that I haven't heard much of Paula as of late. For a while, I was worried she was disappearing and I was growing out of my TS. That can occasionally happen with children, but not typically at my stage of life. She will pop out every once in a while and I cry out, "There she is!" I'm just glad she is still around. I don't know what I would do without my Paula around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor