Much Appreciation

Friday, March 3, 2017

Back to the "normal" Paula stories for today! It's a short one, but I was thoroughly entertained. Not by Paula, mine you. Maybe I'm getting too used to her. She doesn't really surprise me often anymore. What does catch me off guard is the clever way others play with her.

For example, I walked past a guy at work at the same time he happened to sneeze. Then Paula went off. As I continued walking, he said, "Thank you, Paula."

I'm so glad someone appreciates her! Just today, a leader came by and asked us to get together for a quick huddle. Paula got excited and piped up to show her approval. "Except Paula. She can't come to this meeting."

Paula was surprisingly quiet. Normally she would give sass right back and demand a place in the meeting. She must have just been shocked into silence this time around. I guess at this point, she wasn't feeling that appreciation...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor