Paula Is a Story Teller

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

So on occasion, I tend to help out with training at work. I've mentioned before that new people are just fun trying to gauge new reactions. So today I was training a sweet and intelligent young woman. She didn't have much reaction to Paula's initial attempts to start a conversation, though.

So being true to her bratty, selfish self, she just started a full one sided conversation. She kept going for a solid 30 seconds, which is actually unusual for her. She will speak up, but her outbursts are short and come and go like when she responds to others. I've never seen a full story come out of her. 

I wish I knew what was going on in that creative mind of hers. Especially since we share it... Sometimes I need some of that creativity, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor