These Are the WORST!

Saturday, October 12, 2024

So I don't get embarrassed super easily, because Paula, right? But sometimes, I can get super embarrassed, even if it's just around my husband.

The thing is... it's just too funny not to share. So now that the initial embarrassment has worn off, the worst tics are the ones that combine with normal bodily functions. Like the trio where I burp, make a sound similar to the burp, the finish with a high squeak. 

Those are common and I've come to terms with those.

What REALLY got me this week, was a few days ago when I was home for lunch. My husband and I were both messaging people, when I barked, then instantly farted.

My husband was on the floor he was laughing so hard and I was beet red.

So that's all I have to say about that. It was awful, but my husband appreciates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor