Long Time, No See!

Thursday, March 9, 2023

 Hey there friends! It's been a minute.

I need to share a few large life updates with you. 

My biggest life change was that I got married and moved to the middle of nowhere, also known as Wyoming. I absolutely love it! I never thought I would live this far north, and I'll be honest, the cold is not my favorite.

But the people are amazing, the views are phenomenal, and the change has been good for me overall. 


The second big shift is now that I have FOUR published works of nonfiction (oh yeah, by the way, that was a thing, too), I'm shifting into fiction.

Biographical fiction to be precise.

Fiction is SO much more difficult, but so much more rewarding, and I'm looking forward to the first release this year in August. More on this project later. 


I've officially made Paula Jean Ferri into a brand, and I LOVE my new logo and what the brand stands for. This means I'll likely be changing the overall look of the blog so it fits with everything else I'm doing.


There have been lots of other changes in the past couple of years, but these two are really the biggest. However, the third change is just beginning. 

I want to start blogging again. We will have to see how well I do with it, but I should manage more than a post per year. Ideally more than a blog per month. I'd love to get to a point where I'm writing multiple times per week again.

However, we will have to see what life brings. 

I do work a part-time job, mostly so I don't spend all day sitting and being anti-social.

My husband and I would also like to start a family, but we will see what happens there.


As always, I'm super involved in my church activities and being around people, and my tics are loving every minute of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor