Reader's Escape Update

Friday, June 16, 2023

I know it's been a minute. Healing has taken a toll on my body and my time that I've been able to devote to things I want to do. I just haven't been in my office to access my laptop and the interwebs like I would like.

However, this has allowed me to do a bit more journaling and research on my phone and come up with some new ideas. I've been able to play with some of my favorite pens- I'm really feeling the quill dip pen as of late. 

But in the time I've had, I discovered a new gift I want to share at the Reader's Escape in September. 

So I have these awesome gift boxes set up, right? I'm so excited, I'm loving these products myself and I'm excited to share them.

Part of the problem with having a whole year between retreats is the cool stuff that I keep finding. I want to add more to the gift boxes, but the budget isn't always there, so I have to pace myself. But I discovered something the other day.

I have 5 more spots open for the retreat. When I fully fill the retreat, I will absolutely have the budget to put one more (pretty large) gift in the gift bags. 

That being said, here are some lovely photos of the place we will be staying (from the AirBNB website).


























Amazing, right? It's gonna be so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor