The Problem with Research

Monday, July 10, 2023

 I love doing research. I love learning new things and the additional details that can go into my work as a result. 

Sometimes it works a little too well, though.

I just finished reading The Personal Librarian by Marie Benedict and Victoria Christopher Murray. I loved it. It was so well done and enjoyable to read.

But now I have to go back to my manuscript. Madamn needs So. Much. Work.

I almost wonder if it's even worth it. Maybe I should just scrap the whole project. Which I know I can't and won't do.

Ernestine would have a fit, for one.

Secondly, I will be miserable settling for something I don't love to do. 

But oh, how much I want to quit right now, knowing how awful this book is currently.

Good news, it can only get better from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor